Our Nursery Provision
Welcome to Eastfield Nursery, a 52 place nursery setting for 3 and 4 year olds. We are extremely proud that our Nursery provision was graded ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted (2016)
Session Times & Fees
All 3 and 4 year old children are entitled to 15 hours government funding and some parents who meet particular criteria may also be entitled to 30 hours government funding (further information about 15/30 hour funding can be found at https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/)
30 Hour Places:
Session times are 8:45am to 3.15pm, Monday to Friday.
15 Hour Places:
Mornings: Monday to Friday 8:45am – 11:45pm
Afternoons: Monday to Friday 12:15am - 3:15pm
2.5 days at the start of the week: Monday & Tuesday 8:45am – 3.15pm, Wednesday 8:45am – 11:45pm
2.5 days at the end of the week: Wednesday 12.15pm – 3.15pm, Thursday & Friday 8:45am – 3.15pm
For 15 hour parents who wish to pay for additional sessions, these are charged at £5.50 per hour;
· any additional sessions are discussed & agreed with the Early Years Lead.
· any additional sessions are agreed on a termly basis to ensure that staffing & groupings can accommodate the additional sessions
· all additional sessions must be paid for in full, in advance, on a half termly basis to prevent parents accruing any debt. All agreed sessions will be added as a booking on MCAS before the start of the half term in which provision will be taken. If a child joins our Nursery provision during a half term and additional hours are requested and can be provided, the agreed sessions will be added to MCAS prior to the sessions starting.
· additional sessions cannot be provided if they have not been paid for in advance, to prevent parents accruing any debt
· any missed agreed additional sessions must be paid for, refunds will not be provided if children miss additional sessions due to illness, holidays etc. as staffing levels are agreed on a termly basis
· additional sessions are paid for via the parent app, MCAS (MyChildAtSchool)
How to Apply
Parents who wish to apply for a Nursery place for their child can fill out an online application form below:
Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded below, or please ring the school Office on 01469 572455 to arrange for an application form to be sent or collected.
We welcome visits from parents and their children and a guided tour of the Early Years Unit can be arranged by appointment.
Please feel free to contact us on 01469 572455 if you have any questions or wish to talk about your child starting nursery. We are always happy to help in any way we can.