KS2 Teacher (main pay scale, full time)
Required from September 2019
Salary Scale: MPS
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner to teach a KS2 class.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Innovative use of ICT
- Vision, flair and energy
- Commitment to providing the best possible education for every child, every day
- A belief in collaboration with both staff and children
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and keen children who love learning
- A well-resourced classroom
- Friendly, high skilled and supportive colleagues
- CPD locally and in other Enquire schools in other counties
- A school you will love working in!
The post is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
The closing date for applications is at noon on Tuesday 23rdApril 2019.
Interviews will be held Monday 29thApril 2019 and will involve a teaching task as part of the interview process. Please return application forms by post or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and to apply online, please visit www.nelincs.gov.uk or enquirelearningtrust.org
Alternatively please contact the school on 01469 572455.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact Debbie Steward to make an appointment.
Further information on our Academy can be found at www.eastfieldprimary.net
The Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
Salary: MPS Full Time
Closing Date: 23 April 2019, 12.00am
Interview Date: 29 April 2019